With a comprehensive range of subjects delivered by high quality teachers, student achievement and progress towards their life goals are, of course, a priority. However there is more to preparing for Higher Education and employment than academic qualifications alone. With that in mind we have an Enrichment programme to provide experiences and life skills to support academic studies.
Enrichment activities and opportunities can include:
- Recreational Sport, including use of the gym facilities, indoor sports hall and astro-turf.
- Work experience placements relevant to curriculum and progression
- PSHE sessions covering aspects such as study skills and UCAS application guidance,
- Cultural and Academic Trips
- EPQ (Extended Project Qualification)
- National Citizen Service volunteering scheme
- Curriculum Enrichment days, focusing on teambuilding activities and self –esteem
- Futurelearn online courses
- Sports coaching